Tyler had a little (and I mean little...about six minutes long!) Preschool program. As she rehearsed at home, she practiced all of her friends' lines too. I had to remind her to only say her lines during the {real} play. Every day, for two weeks, she would give me a pop quiz wondering if I could name all the kids who were grass, rain clouds, and sun. I passed with flying colors on the day of the program! Our little flower did a wonderful job!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Preschool Program
Tyler had a little (and I mean little...about six minutes long!) Preschool program. As she rehearsed at home, she practiced all of her friends' lines too. I had to remind her to only say her lines during the {real} play. Every day, for two weeks, she would give me a pop quiz wondering if I could name all the kids who were grass, rain clouds, and sun. I passed with flying colors on the day of the program! Our little flower did a wonderful job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment