Trent had a hard time getting to sleep a few weeks ago. I kept thinking to myself, 'Do not give in! I am not going to lose this battle.' The last time I checked on him, this is what I found ~ he had had it! He was determined to NOT lay down - - - - and he didn't... {bless his little heart - this brought tears to my eyes}
Friday, November 27, 2009
Naps are rough...
Trent had a hard time getting to sleep a few weeks ago. I kept thinking to myself, 'Do not give in! I am not going to lose this battle.' The last time I checked on him, this is what I found ~ he had had it! He was determined to NOT lay down - - - - and he didn't... {bless his little heart - this brought tears to my eyes}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to power through, on both your parts! All your new photos and updates are great. I always love to see what's new with the McNeley's and am looking forward to the Christmas picture. Hope you are all doing well. xoxo.
ReplyDelete