Sunday, February 21, 2010

CaKeS



Living in Lakeview does not give a mother the opportunity to stroll on down to Costco and pick up a professionally decorated cake...this concept is not understood by a certain five year old in our house. She was sure Trent would want a tractor cake for his first birthday and her personal cake request was a horse head with a pink and purple mane...{seriously, Tyler}
I wish I could take credit for these cakes. I wish I could say that I drew the tractor free hand. I wish I could say that I carved the horse head and decorated the dang thing with a pink and purple mane. However, I will give credit where credit is due. Thank you to my husband for fulfilling our daughter's cake requests!

1 comment:

  1. I love the tractor cake ... better than anything I've ever done :)

    ReplyDelete