Our little vacation to the Oregon Coast was fun for the four of us...Trent is getting better at traveling, but I would have to say it is not one of his favorite things to do (I have to remind Tyler to have patience with her little brother). We packed our days full of activities ~ Tyler was THRILLED to finally fly her kite on the beach...something she has always wanted to do! When I asked her what her favorite part of the vacation was, she answered...'Swimming in the pool at the hotel'...{go figure!}
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Oregon Coast continued...
Our little vacation to the Oregon Coast was fun for the four of us...Trent is getting better at traveling, but I would have to say it is not one of his favorite things to do (I have to remind Tyler to have patience with her little brother). We packed our days full of activities ~ Tyler was THRILLED to finally fly her kite on the beach...something she has always wanted to do! When I asked her what her favorite part of the vacation was, she answered...'Swimming in the pool at the hotel'...{go figure!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment