Has is really been FIVE MONTHS since my last post?!?!?!? Holy smokes time flies and many changes have taken place in such a short amount of time!!! We now have an 'almost official' kindergarten student in our family {this pulls at my heart strings} and a busy little eighteen month old - both of which make us laugh and smile daily...and on a few occasions they make us grit our teeth and hold our tongues from saying a few choice words... Our summer has consisted of swimming lessons, helping Jeff hay, swimming lessons, branding, swimming lessons, helping Jeff hay, trips to Pendleton, an upcoming trip to the beach, helping Jeff hay, swimming lessons, soccer camp, and I'm sure another session of swimming lessons - I think we're raising fish, not children. Tyler and Trent have pretty much lived in the water this summer and both absolutely love to swim...which is a blessing. All in all we've had a wonderful summer and I have loved the time I have been able to be home with my children {speaking of blessings}...
Sunday, August 8, 2010
TRYING to CATCH up {before summer ends...}
Has is really been FIVE MONTHS since my last post?!?!?!? Holy smokes time flies and many changes have taken place in such a short amount of time!!! We now have an 'almost official' kindergarten student in our family {this pulls at my heart strings} and a busy little eighteen month old - both of which make us laugh and smile daily...and on a few occasions they make us grit our teeth and hold our tongues from saying a few choice words... Our summer has consisted of swimming lessons, helping Jeff hay, swimming lessons, branding, swimming lessons, helping Jeff hay, trips to Pendleton, an upcoming trip to the beach, helping Jeff hay, swimming lessons, soccer camp, and I'm sure another session of swimming lessons - I think we're raising fish, not children. Tyler and Trent have pretty much lived in the water this summer and both absolutely love to swim...which is a blessing. All in all we've had a wonderful summer and I have loved the time I have been able to be home with my children {speaking of blessings}...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love all the new photos and updates. Time does fly! So sorry we missed the family reunion, but seeing photos of your family helps:) love, love, Lindsay
ReplyDelete